{/
Sunday, May 25, 2008 ( 3:43 PM )
was told to do this quiz:
Each blogger start with 10 random facts, habits about themselves. Blogger that have been tagged need to post on their blog about 10 things. At the end of this, you gotta choose 10 people, list them and tag them on the blog. Don't forget to comment on their blog that they have been tagged.
1. My name is Han Wei
2. I love her <3
3. I may be an accident
4. But I'm still trying
5. The only sport i know how to play properly is volleyball
6. I like ramen and
7. I like bands from Fueled by Ramen lolololol
8. I love Fall Out Boy!!!!
9. My best friend thinks i am retarded
10. I don't know why i am doing this quiz
10 people tagged to do this quiz
1.Adelson
2.Kilice
3.Chua Jeng
4. Adelson Teh
5. Ming Wei
6. Teh Ming Wei
7. Ming Wei Teh
8. Adelson Ming Wei
9. Adelson Teh Ming Wei
10. Teh Ming Wei Adelson
i dont know many ppl's blog
zzz.
lololololol.
bored.

