{/
Monday, June 23, 2008 ( 10:07 PM )
1. Introduce yourself.
HanWei.Unloved.=(
2. It's Friday at noon, where are you usually?
training.
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
HanZu.ChuaJeng.Adelson.MarcusLiao
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Not sure.some anti dandruff shampoo
5. What are you listening to right now?
Fall Out Boy xD
6. Do you watch MTV?
like?Touch My Body - Mariah Carey. hothothawtzxzxzx xP
7. How do you feel about your hair?
eeee.kns
8. What movie is in your DVD player?
I dont have a DVD player
9. Last two numbers in your phone number?
75
10. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the side facing the wall.
11. Do you like roller coasters?
Fun.But sux luhhx.
12. What are your plans for today?
Its already the end of the day.Tieem t0 D13.
13. When was the last time you were up all night?
last saturday.
14. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
it isnt affecting me.
15. Do you sleep with a fan on?
I'm sick.no aircon
16. What's the best thing about winter?
17. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
I try to censore my speach as much as possible.
18. Are you currently planning a trip?
trip to?
19. Who's your number one on your top friends?
Defintely not some asshole who tried to drown me
20. Why are they number one?
cos they didnt try to drown me.
21. What makes you feel like you are young again?
I not even old.
22. Do you ever type "kik" instead of "lol?"
this is just stupid.
23. Do you know how to play chess?
Duh.
24. What's on your mind right now?
=X
25. Do you want to take something back that you did in the last week ?
I'm not sure.I think i pee-ed 1 extra time?
26. What was the last beverage you took?
WangZai Niu Nai
27. When was the last time you cried?
every now and then.
28. When was the last time a text message was sent?
all the time,no reply =C
29.Have you ever dated someone twice ?
No one allowed me to date them even once
30. Have you ever been depressed?
hmm?
31. List 3 favourite colours.
32.Have you made a new friend this month?
I was given a chance to but declined
33. Have you fallen out of love?
lolx.
34. Have you met someone who changed your life?
Everyone changes my life.
35. Have you found out who your true friends were?
True Friend.
Search Results:0
36. Is there something you want to tell someone?
=X.
37. What is your zodiac sign?
Leo
37. Are you a male or female?
Male.
38. Do you have long or short hair?
Short
39. Do you have a crush on someone?
=X
40. Do you like yourself?
Not At All.
41. Do you have piercings?
Can i pierce you there?
42. Are you a righty or lefty.
Whats this?
43. Who was your first best friend?
Some MF who beat me up. >(
44. What was the first sport you joined?
vb
45. What was your first pet?
i dont have a pet
46. When was your first vacation?
long long ago
47. What are you eating right now?
Just had dinner.
48. What are you drinking right now?
I'm sick.only can drink plain water and medicine
49. I'm about to..
Suicide?
50. What are your careers in mind?
Slacker
or
Retired Man
51. Are you romantic or spontaneous?
52. Are you sensitive or loud?
???
53. Are you a trouble maker or hesitant?
???
54. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
I havent kissed anyone yet
55. Have you ever lost your glasses/contacts?
Yea.people stole from em derh.
56. Have you ever ran away from home?
Yep.Sometimes they dont know when they piss someone off too much,
57. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Who will like me?
58. Have you ever turned someone down?
Theres no one to turn down
59. Do you believe in love at first sight?
hmm??
60. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I didnt get any presents.
Is santa dead?
People who need to do this quiz.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
...
...
...

