{/
Saturday, December 6, 2008 ( 7:01 PM )
Metro Station - Seventeen forever
You were young, and so am I and
This is wrong, but who am I to judge?
You feel like heaven when we touch
I guess, for me this is enough
We're one mistake for being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
You are young, and I am scared
You're wise beyond your years, but I don't care
And I can feel your heartbeat
You know exactly where to take me
We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
Will you remember me?
You ask me as I leave
Remember what I said?
Oh how could I, oh how could I forget
We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight
******************************
Would you still want to see me,
if you knew how i feel?
You claim you still love him,
I can't see how it's real.
We went out for just a drive,
it turned into the story of your life.
I've never met a girl as beautiful as you.
It may be a --- that i get over you soon.
I think if he loved you,
he'd never make you cry,
then we both talked,
and we said goodbye.
Goodbye.
Don't speak,
I'm dying cause I know it all.
Don't leave,
he's only gonna let you fall.
I'm here,
you know that you can have it all.
Take me,
I'm never gonna let you fall.
******************************
I wish I could have told you
All the things I once had to say
In the sheets I kept real quiet
Emotions are useless
That's what I'd say
******************************
Girl I only, think of you always
And forever (and forever)

