welcome

我就是得不到


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

{/
Monday, September 28, 2009 ( 5:02 PM )

If I Were Here And You Were There, This Song Would Be About The Space Between Us
I'm crying for the third night, And
The alcohol breezer kiss my lips
Dim the lights, the pink paper knife
Runs down my bleeding wrist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mummy says this's not the best way out
Hungover and the false scars heal
But the cuts on my paper heart still kills
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont want to bleed again tonight,
But you and me apart,
It's tearing my heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to be with you, in this empty town
But every step away from me
Rips apart my feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four feet away from me,
Your joy, your spellbinding smile
I feel it all
~~~~~
Four feet away from you,
My jealous heart, my dying pulse
You see it none
~~~~
Now how far away is four feet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont want to bleed again tonight,
But you and me apart,
It's tearing my heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to be with you, in this empty town
But every step away from me,
Rips apart my feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But i'd still let you know
(I'm not fine)
I spent these comfortless nights,
(Dreaming out these lines)
To write this ballad right,
(It's my way of letting you know)
That I want you and you pain me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont want to bleed again tonight,
But you and me apart,
It's tearing my heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to be with you, in this empty town
But every step away from me
Rips apart my feet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm dying without you again,
When the only things in my life that shines
Is your bright eyes,
And my teardrops that glitter in the light.


The parts in red is i come up with de.
Totally original song
No tune as of the moment